Bio-Kil water pitcher with the patented
bacteriostasis technology Bio-Kil
in the cartridge,
the Bio-Kil Pitcher can filter out most bacteria and viruses
that are harmful to human health, and still keep beneficial minerals, give you
healthy and clean drinking water.
Britain, Japan and Taiwan’s patent technology materials, the Bio-Kil cartridge can soften water, reduce chlorine,
restrain bacteria and improve the taste and smell of the water.
The Bio-Kil cartridge has been certified by well known
international certification, such as Japan Ministry of Health, French Ministry
of Health, Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS), SGS, etc. The Bio-Kil cartridge is made and packed in Taiwan, certified
by German TUV ISO9001 and tested by international certification SGS for
drinking water standards.
The Bio-Kil cartridge can filter out
most contaminants in water
1. Chemical substance: Calcium, Sodium,
Chloride, Chlorine, Total Trihalomethanes, Chlorite, etc.
2. Volatile Organic Compounds:
Trichloroethylene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, 1,2- Dichloroethylene, Vinyl
3. Pesticides: Parathion, etc.
4. Heavy Metals: Lead, Chromium, Mercury,
Arsenic, Iron, Copper, Zinc, etc.
Cartridge for Bio-Kil Pitcher/
Generic Cartridge, exclusive 7-stage filtration
2. Ion Exchange Resin (Britain)
3. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Ceramics (Taiwan)
4. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Filter (Taiwan)
5. Bacteriostasis Activated Carbon (Japan)
6. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Ceramics (Taiwan)
7. Bio-Kil Antibacterial Cotton Net (Taiwan)